Artists Market in Stamford
Date: Sunday 2 June 2019, 11 AM – 4 PM. Free Entry
Venue: Stamford Arts Centre Ballroom
Lincolnshire based practising artists Eve Marshall and Shalini Austin organise markets and exhibitions promoting the extraordinary workmanship and talent they see around them.
After a successful series of artist led markets and gallery exhibitions in Stamford in previous years, ESC Artists return to Stamford Arts Centre on 2 June 2019 for their 9th One Day Pop-up Market.
The show features the work of 11 creative designers and includes Felt Art, Copper Creations, Silver Jewellery, Wood, Textiles, Sculptures, Photography, Giftware, Original Paintings, Prints, Greeting Cards and more!
The artist market is a wonderful opportunity for visitors to meet the artists, have a chat about their work and buy or commission unique art & craft designs.
Artists from Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire participating in the 2nd June Art & Craft Market:
- Contemporary Artist Charron Pugsley-Hill
- Chair Stylist & Designer Ella Jenkins
- Artisan Felter and Teacher Eve Marshall
- Northamptonshire based Wood Artist Fiona Kingdon
- Mixed Media Artist Jacki Cairns
- Watercolour Artist Katie Lancaster
- Jewellery Designer and Maker Lesley Adolphson
- Mosaic Artist Mary Green
- Photographer Paul Saunders
- Wildlife Sculptor Rachel Watts
- Coppersmith Shalini Austin
For more details please visit www.escartists.co.uk
Facebook: www.facebook.com/escartistsUK ; twitter: @lovewhatslocal ; Instagram: escartists