One-Off Green Enamelled Copper Pendant
NOW SOLD! Commissions Welcome. Please contact me.
Green Enamelled Copper Triangle Pendant with crushed opaque glass melted on Forest Green glass enamel powder. I have enamelled the back of the pendant in a deep green.
I will send this colourful copper triangle pendant on a copper coloured plated chain with a lobster clasp.
Pendant Size: 3 cm long and 5.5 cm at its widest. Chain is approximately 22 inches long
See more Enamelled Jewellery in my shop.
Enamelled Copper Jewellery Handcrafted in Stamford, UK
You might also like:
- Chrysocolla Pendant 01 in a Copper Setting Chrysocolla Pendant 01 has a gorgeous natural stone cabochon in blue, green and brown. I bought the rock from Stamford independent business CraftingALifetime. This lovely little stone has been set in textured copper sheet cut in the shape of a flower. Pendant Size: The pendant is 3.5 cm […]
- Copper & Fused Glass Pendant 01 in Mauve & Turquoise Colourful Fused Glass Pendant 01 with a beautiful Mauve & Turquoise sparkling Cabochon crafted by DL Designs of Rutland. I cut copper sheet to size and set it around the Agate. Approximate Size: Length (including bail): 4.5 cms, Width (at widest point): 2.5 cm I will […]
- One Off Black Agate Pendant Black Agate Rock Pendant with a beautifully polished surface has been set in textured copper sheet cut to shape for the Rock. The stone is a lovely white to grey markings on it. The rock was cut and polished by Dave Austin in our Rough Rock Workshop. I cut copper […]
- One Off Amethyst Pendant in Copper This Amethyst Pendant with a round stone has been set in copper sheet cut to shape for the Rock. This Trapiche Amethyst Cabochon has purple and violet tones and there are lovely markings in it. This Cabochon was bought from Stamford independent business CraftingALifetime. I used my piercing saw […]
- Gorgeous Puffed Heart Pendant 03 To craft Embossed Copper Puffed Heart Pendant 03 I used a jeweller’s saw to cut out the heart shape. The piece of copper was then printed with this flower pattern using a Rolling Mill. Finally I gave it depth and the puffed look using my doming and dapping tools. I […]
- Gorgeous Puffed Heart Pendant 02 To craft Embossed Copper Puffed Heart Pendant 02 I used a jeweller’s saw to cut out the heart shape. The piece of copper was then printed with this flower pattern using a Rolling Mill. Finally I gave it depth and the puffed look using my doming and dapping tools. I […]